Monday, April 13, 2015

A little bit of this...

Hi Friends! I hope you had a glorious weekend. The weather here in CT was gorgeous, it is finally feeling like spring around here.

In preparation of me starting my new job this week, I have been doing a bit of odds and ends. Last week as I was running errands I stopped into a Goodwill Store and bought these little goodies.
I have not decided how I will transform these but I will keep you posted.

Well flea market season is just about here. They had to cancel the opening for this past weekend since the fields were not quite ready. So we are hoping this Sunday is the day. We got a new toy delivered last week in anticipation of all the goodies we will find and to help the Hubby arms from toting them all for me.
It is the Creative Outdoor All-Terrain Folding Wagon. Isn't she a beauty. I am an avid QVC shopper and this guy was the Today's Special Value. I tried to resist, but in the end I couldn't. It folds to store, has huge wheel to tackle any terrian, an extra long handle so the wagon does not hit your wheels, and pockets to hold drinks. Boy do I love it. I can not wait to put this to good use!

On Saturday the Hubby and I went to Home Depot and bought ourselves a power washer.

Even though we live in a condo our front porch deck really needed some cleaning up. So on Sunday we got to work. This is what the deck looked like before.
A real mess... right?

And here is what it looked like after all the water dried.
Oh baby isn't she gorgeous? Can I tell you the satisfaction you get when you see all the dirt being removed. The Hubby and I were just giddy. We finished our front porch, in less than an hour, and now it is ready for our rocking chairs and decorative touches. I will make sure to take pictures and show you how it turned out.

Well that is what has been going on here. What have you been doing to get ready for spring?

         Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment