Monday, August 25, 2014

No Better Way to Spend the Day...


Hi-ya! Hope you had a great weekend. We had fantastic weather here in NE, so the Hubby and I had some fun on Saturday and on Sunday I was able to get some creative projects started, some finished, and some future projects planned. 

Saturday, Hubby and I went to the Madison Historical Society Antiques Fair. There were about 70 dealers. There were many items of great history, some unique, eclectic, and strange. The prices were definitely not flea market but more retail, dispite that, we had a great time walking around and browsing. 

As luck would have it, I did find one item that had to come home with me. 

Yep, old fashioned clothespins. Do you remember using this style to make reindeers at Christmas, I do. Previously I bought an old washboard (read about it here). I am in the processes of re-decorating my upstairs bathroom and planning to use some old fashioned laundry items. So I have been collecting items along my travels. 

I still have shelving to stain, hardware to put together, and then add the finishing touch, my found treasures. 

Final reveal to come soon, stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment