Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Deals and Steals

If you haven't heard of Decor Steals you are in for a treat. 

Decor Steals is an awesome daily deal site where a daily steal is sent to your inbox every morning at 10 am eastern time. They also have an "extended steals" section, where they bring back some of the top sellers. All of their incredible pieces will help you save money so you can stretch those decorating dollars further. Items they offer can include: unique industrial and farmhouse accessories, Vintage Chic mirrors, French Cottage items, lighting for all rooms, and more! The people at Decor Steals strives to bring you the coolest products at a fraction of the cost. 

Everyday at 10 am, I feel like a kid at Christmas, when I check my email to see what the daily deal is! 

This this is my first purchase from them. 
Farmhouse Barn | Large Hanging Rustic Metal Door Bucket 



Now my biggest dilemma is how I am going to use it in my home. Stay tuned and see. 



I was not compensated for this post. I just wanted to share with you an insider decorated site.

No comments:

Post a Comment