Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hopes for Spring

Hey There! I don't know about you but I am getting spring fever. With March just a few days away I can't wait to see the crocuses and tulips start to pop out of the ground. Tho, we here in New England need all this snow to melt. Come on snow MELT!

As I dream of spring, I have been browsing around Pinterest and the Web looking at gardens and gardening tips. I though today I would share a few with you.

Living in a condo with limited outdoor space (Oh I dream of the day, when the Hubby and I will purchase our own piece of paradise (a home) and I can have a glorious garden). Until then I will make due.

Last year to save space I converted an old pallet into an herb garden. It worked out great! You can read about how to create one for yourself here.

I also use lots of containers in my garden. I use them for my tomato plants and flowers.
You can read about how I re-purposed items as containers in my garden here.

I found this great chart on when to plant a vegetable garden.
source

I just loved raised vegetable gardens and came across this guide.
source


I though I would finish with some images of vegetable gardens that make my heart sigh...

source

source
source

source

Now a girl can dream... right!

Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment