Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday's Fancy

I came across this quote on Pinterest and I instantly thought of my Hubby.

"We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone 
whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and
fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
~ Dr. Seuss 


He is the one that got such a kick out of me seeing Tigger for the first time 
and hugging him so hard I practically popping his head off 
(He mentioned afterward he thought he heard the person in the costume go "UGH")
He is the one that makes me laugh so hard I cry
He is the one that calms me down when I am fretting
He is the one that laughs at all my crazy quirks
He is the one that protects my heart above all
He is the one that fell in love me (all of me)

For this I am truly blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment