Monday, September 22, 2014

Autumn Mason Jar Crafting


Hi All! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Today I have another mason jar craft project for you. As I have mentioned before, I love mason jars and their versatility, see how I created jack-o-lantern mason jars here. This one today is easy peasy and can be used as part of your autumn decor. It will only take you 10 minutes to create. 

Here is what you'll need:
  • Mason Jar(s)
  • 2 different widths ribbon
  • Glue gun
  • Decoration of your choice 

I first wrapped the thicker ribbon around the center of the mason jar and secured it with my glue gun. Then I took the thinner ribbon, wrapped it around the jar in the center of the other ribbon, and secured it with my glue gun. Then I added the decoration. I used a small cranberry sprig. 

See easy peasy. You can now add a flameless candle or fill with goodies.

Stay tuned to see how I use it in my home decor. 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What a great project. I'm sure my sisters would love to get together and make these for craft night :)

    ReplyDelete