Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Get me a saw I got myself a Work Bench!

YIPEEEEEE!

When I walked into my house the other day, what might you ask was waiting for me in my living room.... 
My folding work bench. I have to say I did a little dance when I saw it.

I purchased the Keter 17182239 Folding Work Table

My wonderful husband did the research for me and found this to be rated good and a great price on Amazon. It comes with 2 removable 12" clamps. The best part it folds away for easy storage. We live in a condo and do have 1 garage, but storage is at a premium and we can't fit an full fledged work area in the garage so this folding work bench is just the ticket.
 
Now I just have to decide on my first project and then have the courage to get to it.
I really would love an orchard ladder in my downstairs bathroom to hold towels... hmmm could this be my first project. We shall see. I will keep you posted.

Until then Happy Happy Happy
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment